Culinary Art Therapy uses cooking as the means of communication and expression.
Many of us have a difficult time opening up to strangers or even our closest family members or colleagues. When a person has the ability to relax and engage in something creative, fun and inspiring, they have the ability to feel freer, more vulnerable, honest and ready to connect.
The benefits of Culinary Art Therapy are, in fact, rich and delicious. There are also life skills and tools to be gained for a lifetime.
- Gaining insight into one's behavior
- Learning about social skills/cues
- Increased awareness about health and nutrition
- Improved communication skills
- Stress management
- Time management
- Increased self-esteem
- Brain development through using the senses
Want to learn more? Check out helpful articles in the Resources section.